The National School for Hearing Aids Technologists has the aim to develop audiology as an essential means of improving the quality of life of people with hearing problems. To obtain this, we implement in this field our own Model of Intervention, Vinjoy Model. We implement plans and actions appointed to the training of professionals, specialisation, research and raising-awareness of auditory health.
In this field and as done in previous years, Vinjoy Foundation offers the Certificate of Higher Education in Hearing Aids Technologists.
This High Level Technical Certificate set up with the Education and Culture Department in the Principality of Asturias, is free for students, who only need to pay 1.12 euros a year for school insurance.
What we must outline about this Certificate is its extraordinary employability, as practically 100% of our students are working within a month after they have finished their training.
We also have “dual mode” (“modalidad dual”), which allows to do paid training in some companies belonging to this field, from the first year of studies.
To choose and adapt hearing aids doing a hearing evaluation, monitoring and maintenance of hearing aids, as well as establishing acoustic protection measures on the basis of the evaluation of sound levels.
- UC0382_2: manage a hearing aid cabinet
- UC0383_3: analyse auditory anatomosensory characteristics
- UC0384_3: Hearing aids selection and fitting
- UC0385_3: Manufacturing of anatomical adapters, hearing aids and protectors
- UC0386_3: Hearing aid repair
- UC0387_3: measure of sound levels and recommendation of protectors AGAINST NOISE
- Auditory anatomosensory characteristics (320 hours)
- Electronic Technology in hearing aids (288 hours)
- Acoustics and elements for sound protection (192 hours)
- Manufacturing of moulds and hearing protectors
- Hearing aids selection and fitting (232 hours)
- Assistance to people with a hearing impairment (50 hours)
- Hearing and verbal communication (50 hours)
- Hearing Aids Specialist Project (30 hours)
- English Language for Professional Use (64 hours)
- Training and Labour Guidance(96 hours)
- Business and entrepreneurship (88 hours)
- Training in companies (380 hours)
ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY STUDIES
- This Certificate gives you access to all Degree studies which don´t have a limit of vacancies.
- For Degree studies with a limit of vacancies, you will need to go into an admission programme.
To enrol you need to bring:
- Admission Application Form which you can find in the Secretary´s Office or you can download the link shown below
- DNI photocopy/passport, NIE
- Photocopy of the Degrees you have and present it for admission (High Degree Academic Certification, Pre-U Course Certification, Intermediate Vocational Training Cycle Certification, High Education Vocational Training Cycle Certification, University Degree, Validated Studies or entry exams).
- If you are going for the vacancies reserved for people with disabilities or those for elite athletes, this condition must be proved with a certificate.