The Vinjoy Foundation is the owner of a Specialized Leisure Time School for minors with hearing and intellectual disabilities and minors at risk. The School is recognized and registered in the Registry of Schools of Animation and Education in Free Time of the Principality of Asturias (October 2012).
This course is aimed at those who meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be in possession of a specific degree in animation (monitor title).
The number of participants in the Training Program will not exceed 12.
- Develop the necessary capacities for the formulation and coordination of a socio-educational project with people with special educational needs.
- Know the different content and skills that are required to obtain the title of Director of Free Time activities.
- Develop a personal educational approach.
In addition to the perceptual content for obtaining the Title of Director of Leisure Time Activities, the training will include the following:
- Sociocultural animation as a methodological paradigm.
- Referential and operational conceptual scheme.
- The educational relationship.
- Group dynamics.
- Design and formulation of projects.
- Administration and management.
Open until december 21, 2018
ESTIMATED STARTING DATE
January 14, 2019
June 24, 2019