The extension of the Sign Language to the population is a valuable instrument for achieving the normalization of this language and thus contributing to the inclusion of deaf persons using the Sign Language and its autonomy, facilitating access to services socio-Community partners on an equal footing. Rights covered by the Law recognizing the languages of Spanish signs (Law 27/2007 of 23 October). This Master's Degree in Spanish Sign Language (Own Title of the University of Oviedo) is oriented to any professional field and configures an opportunity for specialization, differentiation and professional promotion aimed at all those professionals who they perform, or intend to perform, their activity in both the public and private sectors. Professionals in the field: Social Educational Legal Health (Social Educators, Social Workers) Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Occupational Therapy Pedagogy Logopedia Communication Mediation In the case of professionals in the educational field this Master in Spanish Sign Language takes special interest with the introduction of sign language as a subject that can be taught as a subject of free configuration, both in Primary and Secondary Education. In addition to providing educational staff with the tools and knowledge necessary to care for students with deafness or hearing impairment, providing an interesting job opportunity for professionals in this field. Students who have successfully completed this Master's Degree in Spanish Sign Language, will be able to carry out their professional activity by providing their services to deaf people, users of the Spanish Sign Language directly and without intermediaries what they allows you to be a more accessible professional
¿PARA QUÉ ESTUDIAR ESTE MÁSTER?
- To achieve a level of competence B2 (according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages) of Spanish Sign Language that allows you to communicate fluently and naturally in situations of the specific professional field of the student.
- To know the social reality and idiosyncrasies of deaf people to establish and maintain effective communicative relationships.
- To reflect on the application of the "Advanced Socio-Educational Intervention Model" or "Vinjoy Model" in the professional field.
- To know the specificity of the cognitive processes involved in the processing of Sign Language.
PLAN DE ESTUDIOS
- Spanish Sign Language. Competence level A1 and A2 (8 ECTS)
- Spanish Sign Language. Competence level B1 (8 ECTS)
- Spanish Sign Language. Competence level B2 (16 ECTS)
MODULE 2: PROFESSIONAL AMBIS (6 ECTS) BUSINESS
- The Spanish Sign Language focused on different professional profiles
- Educational and health field (3 ECTS)
- Administrative and legal field (3ECTS)
MODULE 3: A PARADIGMATIC MODEL FOR INTERVENTION WITH SORDAS PEOPLE (2 ECTS) BUSINESSES
- Linguistic and social diversity of deaf people: past, present and future (1 ECTS)
- Advanced Socio-Educational Intervention Model – Vinjoy Model (1 ECTS)
MODULE 4: PSYCHOLOGY, SORDERA AND SPECIFIC NEEDS (5 ECTS) BUSINESSES
- Psychological processes and deaf people (3 ECTS)
- Evolutionary development and deafness (2 ECTS)
PRACTICES (5 ECTS) MASTER'S END WORK (10 ECTS)To b
REQUISITOS DE ACCESO
e in possession of…
- Official University Degree of Degree or Bachelor, to qualify for the Master's Degree.
- Students with 90% credits exceeded. "Compliance with the requirements for access to Own Titles and other Postgraduate Courses must be accredited at the time of registration. In any case, the Vice-Rectorate responsible for the matter may authorise, at the request of the interested party, conditional enrolment for those students who provide for compliance with the access requirements before the conclusion of the own title in which they enroll. In the event that the student does not meet the access requirements required before the end of his/her own degree, the registration will be considered void for all purposes, without having any academic validity the teachings received or having the right to the return of the satisfied public prices." (Art. 9 of the Regulations on Studies leading to Own Titles and Other Master's Courses).
- Diploma Title*.
- Exceptionally, professionals directly related to the specialty of the Master who do not have a degree may be admitted, provided that they documentaryly prove this professionalism and meet the legal requirements to study in the University*.
*To obtain the University Specialist Degree (to obtain this Title must exceed a total of 59 credits). Gra
REQUISITOS DE ADMISIÓN
duates or graduates. The student's previous training and experience will be attended in relation to the specialty he/she wishes to pursue and his or her academic record.
Extraordinary pre-registration and tuition deadline throughout the month of September (until group is completed)
Start on October 3, 2019 and end on June 27, 2020:
Thursday and Friday from 16.00 to 20.00h.
Saturdays from 9.30am to 6pm
*Exceptionally Wednesday: October 30, December 4 and April 29
LUGAR DE IMPARTICIÓN
Facilities of the Vinjoy Foundation