The Vinjoy Foundation holds a Free Time School specializing in hearing and intellectual lybere children and at-risk minors. The School is recognized and registered in the Register of Schools of Animation and Education in the Free Time of the Principality of Asturias (October 2021)
- To be able to train to carry out a socio-educational intervention with people with special needs and to carry out the internships in projects of the Foundation.
- Overcome the selective process in which the following will be assessed:
- Training and/or experience related to the theme of the course.
- Attitude and initial capabilities.
- Have time for the realization of the training and its corresponding practices.
The number of participants in the Training Program shall not exceed 25.
- Develop the necessary skills for the exercise of the functions that are attached to an educator with people with special needs.
- Develop the main pedagogical and methodological elements of Socio-Educational Intervention with people with special needs.
- Develop a personal educational approach and live the experience of developing a socio-educational project.
The contents will be the mandatory for obtaining the Official Title of Monitor of Free Time Activities established in the Resolution of March 30, 1988 of the Youth Council that regulate the courses taught by the Schools of Animation and Free Time Children and Youth. Three specific modules are included: children in conflict and/or social risk, people with intellectual disabilities and people with hearing impairment. The
Tuesday and Thursday from 16:30 to 19:30
Open until January 21, 2020
ESTIMATED STARTING DATE
January 21, 2021
June 23, 2020