As you are sure to know, the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guaranteeing digital rights, highlight the need to strengthen the levels of security and protection of personal data.
We want to inform you that FUNDACIÓN PADRE VINJOY DE LA SAGRADA FAMILY meets all the requirements that this legislation requires and that all the data, under our responsibility, have been treated in accordance with the legal requirements and keeping the proper security measures that guarantee their confidentiality.
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
FUNDATION FATHER VINJOY OF THE SAGRADA FAMILY (hereinafter, VINJOY) – AVDA. OF THE MONUMENTS, No. 61 C, 33012, OVIEDO (ASTURIAS) and with CIF No. G33396292 – firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
- The interested party or his/her legal representative.
- Families and third parties with whom VINJOY maintains a collaborative relationship in projects and / or provision of services and for which it must have their personal data for the processing of the requested service or to fulfill our commitments regulatory obligations associated with the service being provided and/or for compliance verification.
- Derivative Centers, Child Prosecutor's Office, Social Services, Social Agents, Educational and/or Health Agencies of Non-Public Entities (Children's Day Centers, Drug Consumption Reduction Programs, ..) …, Other Foundation Cross-Cutting Centers, as well as families and third parties with whom VINJOY maintains a collaborative relationship in projects and / or provision of services and for which it must have their personal data for the processing of the requested service or to fulfill our commitments regulatory obligations associated with the service being provided and/or for the verification of regulatory compliance under the responsibility of the organization.
- In the case of data of candidates who provide their resume, the possible origin of the data could be, in addition to the data subject, temporary work companies, entities with which practical agreements have been established or training programmes with commitment to recruitment, professional social networks and/or third parties to which VINJOY's vacancy or job selection processes are contracted.
- The data structure we process does not contain data relating to convictions and criminal offences, although it contains specially protected data (health data, among others, certificate of disability or elite athlete).
- Identification and contact data, for example, but not limited to: first name, surname, ID/NIE/Passport, telephone or email, Business Information Data, Economic, Financial and/or Payment Terms; Other types of data: contact details of people in the organization involved or related to the service subject to the contract/request, as well as those related and/or contributed to the Consultation, Request for Technical or Corporate Information, Resources and/or Activities, Claims or Incidents that you formulate to us, as well as the personal data of third parties that you may provide us.
- Commercial data, of contact persons for the administrative and operational management associated with the execution of the contract/project and of workers who will carry out the contracted work in terms of coordinating business activities associated with prevention of occupational hazards; In the case of workers who are going to carry out the contracted work in terms of coordinating business activities associated with the prevention of occupational risks; Licenses or approvals, in the case of workers who are going to carry out the contracted work in terms of coordinating business activities associated with the prevention of occupational risks; Commercial information and approval data; Economic, financial and/or collection conditions; Goods and services provided by the affected party, Financial Transactions; Other types of data : Name, surname and NIF of legal representative, contact details of people of the organization involved or related to the project subject to the contract/order.
- In the case of candidate data providing their CV, the structure of data processed would be including but not limited to identifying and contact details (address, contact phone number and contact e-mail); Academic and professional data relating to training, qualifications and professional experience; Personal data associated with marital status, family data, date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality; Work permit; Employment Status Data; Other data (Professional aspirations, Leisure and hobbies). To the extent that the candidate reports on a disability condition, the certificates proving it may be required.
HOW ARE PERSONAL DATA SECURELY SAVED?
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, we inform you:
VINJOY has entered into agreements to ensure that we process your personal data correctly and in accordance with current data protection regulations. These agreements reflect the respective roles and responsibilities in relation to you, and include which entity is best placed to meet your needs. These agreements do not affect your rights under data protection law. For more information about these agreements, please feel free to contact us.
- In relation to personal data that VINJOY may access as a result of the contracted services, we inform you:
The provision of services subject to the contract may involve physical access by VINJOY staff to premises or facilities capable of storing personal data for which the customer is responsible for processing. In this sense, VINJOY has signed with its staff clauses that prohibit access to all kinds of confidential information and, in particular, personal data belonging to the customer, unless the service contemplates in its scope the processing of data VINJOY would act as the processor of the same, establishing in that case the relevant contract in accordance with the current data protection legislation which would include, inter alia, the object, duration, nature, purpose, category of data subject to processing, security measures, obligations and rights of the manager, organizational and technical security measures to ensure confidentiality during the process, as well as agreements adopted between client and in charge in connection with the transmission of security breaches and/or exercise of rights. The non-formalization of the personal data processing service in a contract by the customer, presupposes that VINJOY has no associated responsibility as the processor of the same.
However, the above in the event that you become aware of any confidential information for the purpose of providing the service, you agree to keep secret with respect to it, not to disclose it or publish it, either directly or through third parties or companies, or to make it available to third parties. This obligation of confidentiality is indefinite, subsisting at the end of the contract for any reason. VINJOY undertakes to communicate and enforce the staff in its charge and contract ed by its own, the obligations established in matters of confidentiality.
- With the acceptance and/or validation of the process that serves as the basis for the formalization of its relationship with VINJOY, you expressly consent to the processing of data in accordance with the provisions of the clause and additional information on data protection, as well as to inform and have the consent of third parties from which you provide us with personal data for such processing. If you have checked the corresponding consent box, the legal basis for such purposes is your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- In addition, and to the extent that as a result of its relationship VINJOY may access personal data and/or confidential information, it undertakes to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion over the information obtained about the activities, parties VINJOY-related entities, especially with regard to Personal Data, even after the termination of its relationship with the organization.